Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Steph's Everything Book



The "Everything Book" really is it's tittle. Until this class I had always limited myself to ink or pencil for my sketchbooks. This one taught me to build, collage, cut away, reproduce, tape in, glue in, draw and write what ever I was thinking and learning as it all is the foundation for artistic creation.






I glued in images from my altered book so I'll always have my process to reflect on.




















I experimented with many different image transfer techniques and media. I'm so looking forward to sharing these with my students.








What is a collection? A good question that spawns many answers. My collection here was beads and wire.





How many ways can you re-present a single concept? From collage to B&W to Monochromatic to a combination of them all.
























More memories found.


The negative space is just as important as the positive space!


How many ways can you draw a doughnut? O So may.